Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||W.E.A Bookshop. Sketch of the original Union Room Building by Phillip Lock (Foundation stone laid 1896).|
|Series/Report no.:||695;Buildings 3 Page 80|
|Abstract:||Black & white copy of sketch by Phillip Lock|
|Appears in Collections:||Series 695 Images of University Buildings, People and Events|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.