Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Full metadata record
|dc.description.abstract||B & w photograph. From "South Australian Homes and Gardens." Oct. 1, 1934. Referred to as the Mitchell Gates, they were dismantled in 1963 and stored. The gates were re-erected on Victoria Drive (opposite the Barr Smith Lawns) in late 1965/early 1966.||en|
|dc.title||Mitchell Gates on Frome Road||en|
|Appears in Collections:||Series 1151 University Photographs and Glass Slides|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.