Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||Jarrah Chemistry Laboratory - The 'Hut'|
|Abstract:||B & w photograph. From March 1938 used by Theatre Guild and familiarly called "The Hut". Pulled down in early 1960's.|
|Appears in Collections:||Series 1151 University Photographs and Glass Slides|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.